NAZARETH, MARIE TARA Apr 15, 2012 16:38:48 GMT -5
Post by MARIE TARA NAZARETH on Apr 15, 2012 16:38:48 GMT -5
[classy=apptite]MARIE TARA NAZARETH
EIGHTEEN. HEARTBREAKER. CONFLICTED.
[classy=appdesc]Oh, hey Los Angeles!! Look who's it is! It's Marie Tara Nazareth! Anyway, this certain blessing in disguise came to us on March 8, and grew up to be a hefty 5'9". You can always tell it's Marie because of their sun-bleached hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. Not to mention they've gotten themselves a tattoo! You know, everyone says they look like Nina Agdal? I personally don't see it though ....
[classy=app1]So this is Marie. I’m putting the basics here in case you don’t feel like sorting through that terrifying mess down there, which I made mostly for me. She was homeschooled all her life and spent most of her time on the beach with her friends. She’s had ten boyfriends from the time she was ten to the present. They were completely covers, since she is a lesbian. She’s ashamed of this fact, however, and distracts herself with these boys, though she’s never gone all the way with one. She enjoys breaking hearts. She went too far with the last of them, however. She ran off to England and when she came back, she found out that he had killed himself the day before because he couldn’t stand living without her. She has been adjusting to that by keeping herself alone, trying to cover up all the things she has been through and that she feels.
She doesn’t have a very good relationship with her parents, but she loves her brother, Benny, who is ten. She’s tried to run away a few times and was abused by one of her boyfriends but didn’t care. She’s done marijuana and drank before, but she doesn’t like it.
When she was in tenth grade (or at least, the age appropriate to being in tenth grade, since she’s homeschooled,) her friends started spreading rumors about her around the community, and things spiraled from bad (as she’d been bullied since seventh grade) to worse, and she started having serious stress problems and didn’t know what to do with herself. The next few years were terrible, and she was forced to repeat tenth grade two times, which is why she is eighteen-almost-nineteen as a junior at AMG. Her power is possession, which she can control but not very well and she still has accidents with it frequently.
Note: any references below to tenth grade refer to her first time in that grade.
10. Boyfriends Marie has had. Age she was when she first liked a girl. Age she was when she had her first boyfriend. Pairs of shoes she owns, not counting flip-flops. Her favorite number. Grade she considers to be the worst in her life. Her third boyfriend’s number on the football team. Biggest age difference between her and any of her boyfriends. Age of her younger brother, Benny. Her home address number.
9. Times Marie had to tell boyfriend number six “no” before he broke up with her. Boyfriends whose heart she broke. Times she has used her power of possession on purpose. Years she has known about her power. Times she has snuck out to see concerts behind her parents’ backs. Inches (plus five feet) tall she is. Different pet-names her boyfriends have had for her. Jobs she has had before deciding she was too good for them. Times she told her most recent boyfriend she loved him. Times she didn’t mean it.
8. Years since her parents last said they love her. Weeks she was in England after leaving boyfriend ten. Times she had accidentally used her power before first learning to do it on purpose. Months in the longest relationship she was in, save for the most recent. Times she has smoked pot. Weeks faked sick in tenth grade so she didn’t have to do school. Nights in tenth grade that she actually considered ending her life. Times she was too afraid to do it. Times she had to change her phone number because of bullying she was receiving over text message in tenth grade. Stars tattooed on her left ankle.
7. Shoe size. Grade when she began to be bullied. Times she has been in the hospital. Times she has lied to her parents. Boys she has dated that were older than her. Hours she was back in California before she found out boyfriend ten had killed himself. People in the world she feels that she can actually talk to. Piercings (three in each ear, belly button). Times she was told growing up that being gay was an abomination. Girls she has wanted to kiss in her life.
6. Dress size. Months since she last felt pretty. Months since boyfriend ten killed himself. Boys that tried to pick her up while she was in England. Boyfriend whose heart she didn’t break. Times she has accidentally possessed someone when angry with them. Hours she spent apologizing to boyfriend ten’s grave the day after his funeral. Seconds she was in her brother’s body the first time she ever possessed anyone. Days she went without leaving bed after boyfriend ten’s suicide over her. Boys she has dated that played guitar.
5. Consecutive relationships she went into intending to break the guy’s heart. Boyfriends who asked her for things she wasn’t willing to give. Cigarette burns on her arms from boyfriend six. Years she spent battling anorexia before finally beating it at seventeen. Notebooks she has full of her deepest thoughts. Pieces of jewelry that boyfriend ten bought her. Times she told Benny she hated him. Times she wished she could take it back after seeing the look on his face. Most hate letters she found in her locker at one time. Times she’s gotten into fights at school.
4. Times she’s sought out ways to stop being attracted to girls. Blonds she has dated. Boys she broke up with in ways other than face-to-face. Dozen times that boyfriend ten called her the first day after she left him and went to England. Hundred text messages he sent her the same day. Love notes she kept from him. People who told her to kill herself in tenth grade. Times she sent letters home to Benny when she was in England. Days she has gone to visit boyfriend ten’s grave since the first day with the apologies. Times she has tried and failed to come out to her parents.
3. Times she has run away from home. Times a boyfriend has almost raped her. Grade she was in when she was first told about the twin she was supposed to have. Month of her birthday. Best friends who ditched her in tenth grade. Times she had to be in the hospital for problems with her anorexia. Times she has almost relapsed and stopped eating again. Times she has been drunk. Funerals she’s been to.Times she past out of hunger at school during the worst of her anorexia.
2. Guys she has dated so as to be near their sister. Times she had to repeat tenth grade. Days her twin lived. Boyfriends that her parents have approved of. Years she was with boyfriend ten. Times he proposed to her. Times she told him no. Times she tried to become a vegetarian, but couldn’t do it. Days she went to the zoo with Benny to get him away from their parents when they were high. Boyfriends whose parents have liked her.
1. Times she regrets hurting a boyfriend. Times she has been in a car accident. Abusive relationships. Times her parents told her they wished it had been her twin that lived and not her. Years since her parents’ divorce. Months since she has decided to give up caring. Times she has tried self-harming. Benny’s age when her parents started fighting. Girls that have asked her out. Girls she has turned down.
0. Times she has been in love. Times she has had sex. Times she has come out to someone. Other lesbians she knows (before AMG, at least). People she has really expressed her feelings to. Friends she misses after leaving California. Times she has talked to her parents since coming to AMG. Things she misses about California, besides her brother. Times she has cried after that first day after boyfriend ten’s funeral. Percent of this that she wants people to know.
[classy=app2]kirsten. eastern standard. female.[/classy]
[classy=apptite]FACE CLAIM [/classy]